Saturday, August 4, 2007

I just can't seem to complete a post today...

Okay, I am back. And in a much better mood for the record. I didn't actually go and do any of the hundreds of things I should have done. Instead i spent sometime dancing around my living room with my daughters.

Aren't they cute? That always lifts my spirits. And then I spent some time adding a few new songs to my music blog page. (Not that any of you fuckers actually ever go there.) I added some Corrosion of Conformity just for Jon "the Hellbound smoker". Actually I kinda like them, otherwise I wouldn't have posted them at all. I really need to stop listening to that damned Avril Lavigne song though.


My three year old sings it word for word. Let me tell you, hearing the words "Hell yeah, I'm the mother fucking princess" coming from her lips was funny the first time, but it is getting old. (But the song is just so much fun to dance to.)

Okay at this point, while I was writing this post, the hubby walked through the door. We have been alternately fighting and calling truces ever since. I think I will just let him sleep it off, and we can talk tomorrow instead of yelling at each other. It seems that the Honey is a HUGE sore spot with him right now. He seems convinced that I am going to up and run to the Honey. That is NOT going to happen for multiple reasons. The main one being that I will NEVER run to any man ever again. What really irks me though is that when I started talking to the Honey again, a few months back, it was the hubby who said and I quote, "Good, talk to your boyfriend, maybe then you will leave me alone once in awhile." So really, I was just being a dutiful wife and doing what the hubby told me to do. Okay, I admit, I made myself laugh with that one. The hubby read my blog, something he should not do if he does not want to know the truth about the things I think and feel. (And just for the record, I will NOT give up the Honey. I value his freindship and companionship too much. So, unless he decideds he is done with me, I will keep right on talking to him the way I have been.) Anyway, that is all I have for you tonight. I am emotionally drained, and am feeling a bit lonely at the moment. I am tired, I just wish I could sleep. I am going to go and read, and hope that tomorrow is a better day. That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: