Saturday, August 4, 2007

I haven't had enough sleep to name it, just read it...

Work sucked again. Just a few days ago I was so pumped about starting my new position, and tonight I was back on the scales. Granted, I knew that was possibly going to happen from time to time, but still, what a let down. They originally put some man in at the scale, so I could do the job I am getting paid to do, but as usual he fucked it up, and I was called in to take over. I swear if I didn't like sex so much, I would be done with men all together. (Except my Honey, who I do not get sex from either, DAMN IT!) Sorry, I just needed to vent that. Anyway, I finally got out of work at midnight, and had to go to the grocery store. There is nothing like shopping at that time of the day/night. All the freaks are out and about, and I got to see the Wal-Mart cop get pissy with some punks. (How's that for excitement?) God, I swear sometimes I think I would be better off if I just never got out of bed. The hubby still has not come home from his latest binge. And good for him, I hope he is having a hell of a time, because it has cost him his fourteen year long marriage. I really am glad that I have finally reached the point that I can just give up. You have no idea how emotionally exhausting it is to try and maintain hope in the face of all his petty bullshit. He started siphoning off the bank account yesterday, and hit it again this morning. But I get the final laugh this time. I went to the bank and withdrew everything. Okay, that is not precisely true. I left him one dollar and eighty six cents. Boy is he going to be pissed when he sobers up Monday morning and realizes that the well is dry. I also took myself off the joint account, so any checks he has written are his problem not mine, may he rot in jail. I am giggling hysterically right now imagining his face when he realizes every check he has written is going to bounce. I have decided that he gets to be the one who moves. I am not going anywhere. This piece of shit I live in may be falling down from his neglect, but damn it, I am a handy kind of gal, and now that he is gone, I will fix it myself. I have to start with the toilet. I swear I almost freaked out tonight and ripped it up out of the floor with my bare hands. It seems as though the wax ring seal is no longer functioning as it should, so it sometimes decides not to flush properly. I could live with this if it were not for the fact that I have a three year old daughter who was taught from the start that you ALWAYS flush. So she does, perfect little angel that she is. (Who am I kidding, I have raised three demon children, but I love them damn it.) So tonight she went in and went potty like a good girl before crawling into bed. Problem is, she flushed, but doesn't understand that until the toilet gets fixed, you have to hang around and make sure it REALLY flushed. I know what you are thinking. You think it over flowed, but you are sadly mistaken. What it did do, was fill right up to the very top, and just kind of stopped there. Of course when I went in to take a piss, I did not even think about it. I just sat my happy ass down, and sat right into freezing cold piss water. Nice huh? So, after giving it a good plunging out, I hopped into the shower to scrub down. I just love coming home. But all is not completely desolate in my world. There were a couple of bright spots in my dreary day. The first was getting to talk to My Honey bright and early this morning. (Insomnia sucks, but apparently can be useful while trying to maintain a bizarre long distance, working opposite hours, kinda romance phone thing.) The second bright spot, was finding out that my silly little blog site has made it into the "Pages That Kick Dick" section at my favorite website. (For all you newcomers, the site is Handbook For The Hellbound, and reading it is the third thing I do everyday. Right after lighting a cigarette, and checking for an email from the Honey.) I really do feel honoured by that, as I think the shit that spews forth from his keyboard is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. And so ends another day in my, oh so fucked up, life. I think I will go try and sleep. I am sure it won't happen, but I will try. (Yes, I will try the relaxation thingy you were telling me about Baby. Start at my toes!) That's all, Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel, I'm heading North to work for the day. I will call you sometime before you go to work. If I get a break at work. If not I'll talk to you tonight. And by the way; Your blog does kick dick! Take care baby,
Tommy

someoneswife said...

Tommy,
Ha Ha, Punk! I do not have to work today, and you do. Anyway, you are so sweet leaving me little messages all the time. I miss you though. Love You, Dawn