Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why tits are good...

So, I went into work today thinking that I would get four maybe five hours of overtime in. Yeah right. Try ten hours. On a Saturday. Assholes. And tonight was the first night that I did the paperwork for the product we were working. Let me just say, I am glad the night is over, and let me just say that I did an awesome job. (Pats self on the ass since there is no one around here to do it for me. And yes I said ass, not back, cause ass pats are much, much better.) I helped push twenty one racks tonight that averaged twenty four hundred pounds each, and I pushed about as many empty racks that average about nine hundred and fifty pounds each. By Myself, thank you very much. I am physically exhausted. That was better than any workout DVD I own, trust me. It really was a pretty good night, except that it seemed to never end. Well, that and the fact that the guy who was supposed to be helping me with the paperwork, injured his leg very early on tonight, and became a whiny little bitch the entire rest of the night. Now, I am not one to discourage bitchiness. In fact I pride myself on being the Ultra Supreme Super Bitch of the Universe. I should teach a class on being a bitch. I would call it BITCH 101: Bitching made easy, for fun and profit! But, I can not stand a whiny bitch boy. He limped around all night like his leg was going to fall off, and refused to help push a single rack. Now, meanwhile, my knee was swollen and sore, and I popped two ibuprofen and went back to work. I will admit to using the fact that I have tits to get some help tonight. I was getting behind and I sweet talked the oven guys into getting and putting together more racks for me. Putting together racks can be very time consuming, and I just did not have the time, so I just flashed my sweetest smile their way, and told them that I could really use a hand. Next thing I know, I had six guys getting me some racks together. Sometimes it pays to be a woman. I did get to talk to The Honey. Poor baby, he is sick. I hope he gets some sleep tonight so he is better since he has to work yet again tomorrow. I swear between his job and mine we hardly get to talk anymore. He did read my blog tonight though, and has said he will send me flowers to work. Isn't he the best! He is so sweet to try and make me happy. What a dolly. If he actually does it, I will ask that man to marry me. (Or at least do all kinds of naughty things to me.) That's all, Goodnight.

P.S. I actually finished this entry, and posted it before I realized that i forgot to remind you people how fucking funny Handbook For The Hellbound is. You really should go and check it out. Okay, that really is all. Goodnight again.

No comments: