Friday, August 10, 2007

What I really want and have no clue how to get...

So, I know exactly what I want. I know it, but I have absolutely no clue how to get it. What I want is simple. I want to be loved, completely, lustfully, unconditionally, forever.. by one man who will be there for me for the rest of my life and allow me to love him the same way in return. I want romance...I want flowers sent to me at work for no reason in particular. I want long hot bubble baths for two. I want candle light picnics on the living room floor at midnight, with some cold pizza and a good bottle of wine. I want him to pull over on the side of the highway to slow dance with me when "our song" comes on the radio. I want poetry read to me in voice mails while I am working so that I know he thought of me while I was thinking of him. I want him to ask me about my day, and really care about it when I tell him. I want my hand held across the bed while we are both reading different books. I want to be told I am loved everyday. I want him to think I have a great sense of humour, and share the things that I think are funny. (Like Handbook For The Hellbound for example. Just one more shameless plug.) I want him to accept my flaws as "cute quirks", and forgive my moodiness. I want to be told WHY he loves me, not just that he does. I want to know that I am the only woman in his life. I want to know that I am his fantasy fulfilled. I want to be his best friend. I want to be his soul mate. I want him to offer to rub my back when I come home from work tired and sore. I want him to just lay next to me and let me breathe him in. I want to be in his arms. I want to look him in the eyes when I tell him that I have waited my whole life to find him, and see in his eyes that he has waited his whole life to find me. I want him to want me. I want him to be my knight in shining armour, and to need me to save him once in awhile too. I want him to lay his head in my lap, and let me kiss away his tears when he needs to cry. I want to make love to him under the stars. I want to be loved like that. Now, would someone tell me how to get it? That's all, Goodnight.

No comments: